Data we collect about you
How we use the data we collect about you
Personal Data provided or collected via this Website may be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- to provide you with customer service and to address any questions or complaints you may have
- for statistical purposes to improve the Website and its services to you
- to monitor and/or keep records of our e-mail and other communications with you
- to send you information about our products and services (unless you have asked us not to)
- to administer this Website and the safety of our computer systems and networks
Storing of Personal Data
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Access to, or Updates to, Personal Data
You can ask us to update, correct or provide you with a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you. Any request for a copy of your Personal Data may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing this to you. You can make a request via email to: email@example.com
When you visit the Website we set Google Analytics cookies to measure the number of visitors, to see how visitors navigate the site and to see which resources they access. This helps us to improve the way the Website works. To prevent Google Analytics cookies being set, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
By continuing to use this Website, you consent to the relevant cookies being set on your device.
For general information about cookies and how to disable them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org